Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ceramics part 2


For our second get together in January, Jen sent out an invitation to any who could make it to come and paint their pieces.  A few of the girls were able to attend  Again, I couldn’t make it so I can’t talk about it (anyone want to share, please feel free to :) ) but Jenni graciously offered to take my girls so they didn’t miss out!  They came home on cloud nine so I could tell they thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
We were able to pick up our pieces after they fired them again this past week.  I wish I had my camera with me so I could have snapped a shot of everyone’s pieces, they were really, really good! 
When you all go to pick up your pieces, make sure to take some pictures and send them to me and I’ll add them here. :)
Pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment